Tuesday, January 17, 2017

UNITY STAMP COMPANY - GROWING IN UNITY DAY 2


Thank you so much for stopping by for yet another day of Growing In Unity feature post.
 I wanted to say it with words, so I picked a sentiment from EVERYTHING WONDERFUL a kit I use often from 2013.  When you have a sentiment that says just enough it makes my cards just perfect!
 
Because this is a 2 stamp image, I wanted to make sure my sentiment was centered into the circle, so I pulled out my Stamp-a-ma-jig Stamping tool.  I tell you this is the best tool ever for placement.

You basically align the acetate sheet in the corner of the acrylic L shaped block, you align your stamp in the same corner and stamp on the acetate sheet over the surface you will be stamping on.  You then remove the acetate sheet and stamp directly onto your surface.
 
and just like that you have a centered stamped image.

Thank you so very much for stopping, don't forget I will randomly pick 2 winners from all those that comment during the week to receive a prize pack of 25 random stamps from Unity Stamp Company. 
Don't  forget to visit my GIU partner for the week Judy, who is an card maker and huge Unity fan like me!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...